- Material: Cast Marble
- Dimensions: 15.75 inch ( 40cm ) tall x 5.5 inch ( 14cm ) width x 5 inch ( 12.7cm ) depth
- Weight: 5.73lbs ( 2.6 kg)
- Recreated, Designed and Sculpted by LOARTZ
- Worldwide Shipping by FedEx
Milo's Venus was discovered on the island of Milo in 1820 and named after it and is believed to have been made between 130 B.C. and 100 B.C. As seen in the picture, you can feel the traces of time in this already much-damaged sculpture. This beautiful sculpture has been recreated in a form that can be stored at home so that the people can enjoy it up close. I tried to maintain the characteristics that the original sculpture had and restore parts that were worn-out from the traces of time.
I spent as much time trying to convey the feel of the original sculpture. As a result, I was able to create the most detailed model that you can't easily find. I hope this sculpture will give you a happier day, and thank you.
* All statues in loartz.com are recreated and designed by LOARTZ Vancouver, Canada.
Once digital sculpting is completed, then the model is 3D printed and cast by the world's top artisans in Hong Kong who have been doing this professionally for years.