- Material: Cast Marble
- Dimensions: 15.75 inch ( 40cm ) tall x 7 inch ( 17.8cm ) width x 5.3 inch ( 13.5cm ) depth
- Weight: 5.95lbs ( 2.7 kg )
- Recreated, Designed and Sculpted by LOARTZ
- Worldwide Shipping by FedEx
David is the king of Israel in the Bible, who defeated Goliath. Several artists have sculpted his figure, one of which Michelangelo created around 1504. The statue is on display in Galleria dell' Accademia, Florence, Italy, and it is 17 ft. I wanted people to enjoy this beautiful sculpture closer at their home, and I put a lot of effort into conveying the original feel of the sculpture as much as I could. Therefore, I was able to create the most detailed model that you can't find anywhere. With the hopes that this sculpture could convey a little bit of the original impression to you, I thank you.
* All statues in loartz.com are recreated and designed by LOARTZ Vancouver, Canada.
Once digital sculpting is complete, then the model is 3D printed and cast by the world's top artisans in Hong Kong who have been doing this professionally for years.